Monday, January 26, 2015


 “Shadow of the Almighty

As I was driving home late one afternoon, I was blinded by the bright sun and could barely see.  My path led me to turn to the right, and as I did, there was a canopy of trees that covered the road.  My heart was so relieved that I could finally see again.  The shade from the tree-covered road was so peaceful.  I told God that I wanted to stay in this shade always, it was a pleasant place to be.  Instantly this scripture filled my mind. 

“He who dwells in the Secret Place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty”
Psalms 91:1



he is your shade, he is your rest.  He is your light that is always there, sometimes it is just covered by the trees.


“Abide in Me, and I will abide in you.”
John 15:4


No comments:

Post a Comment