Saturday, February 23, 2013

Meet Chester, our new puppy!

As you can tell, I never got around to my shelf.  I have not decided what color to paint it so it will have to wait....

A few Wednesday nights ago, one of my children mentioned there was a puppy in our pastor's wife's office.  Then a little later, my husband said he went in her office and there was a puppy running around.  After church, some of the kids are asking around if anyone wants a puppy.  I decided it was time for me to go check it out.  I did not want a puppy.  I mean, we had four dogs already!!

I just fell in love with him when I saw him.  He appears to be a long-haired Dachshund.  My husband shook his head no as I said, "I want him".  After all, he has a dog that is his, Lilly, our German Shepherd.  I don't have a dog.  Fair is fair, right?  He is pretty cute and I think deep down inside, he wanted him to.

His name is Chester!


He has been a blessing since the day we brought him home! 
  
Miah put a diaper on him, but it fell off.

In a way, he has filled in the gap of my longing to have another baby.  My husband has decided that we have our "quiver full" of children, and that we are not going to have any more. Four healthy children is exactly what God wants to give us.  Four children and a new puppy for me!

The week after we got Chester, our Yorkie poo had six puppies. 



Chester loves them so much!  I can sure say that we have our "quiver full" of puppies!




2 comments:

  1. OMG, adorable!! YOur new puppy and then the yorkie poo puppies, I bet you guys watch all of your puppies instead of tv!

    CArol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually end up holding them while we are watching TV. Haha. Chester is so spoiled. He is always in my lap. I dont think he finds Pinterest as interesting as I do though as he usually falls asleep while I am on there!

    ReplyDelete